If there’s any criminal activity or other immediate emergencies such as fire or life threatening medical problems, do not call the office. Please call 911.
What qualifies as an after-hours emergency call.
• Water leaks that are flooding the apartment
• Electrical problems that may cause injury or start fires
• If you smell gas
• If it’s below 45° and your heater isn’t working
• If it’s above 85° and your AC isn’t working
• The only reason you should call the THA office after hours is because of a maintenance issue that is a danger to your life, health, safety, or has the potential to cause severe damage to THA property.
Do not call about
• A leaky faucet
• A light or outlet not working
• If your stove isn’t working
• If it’s above 45° and your heater isn’t working
• If it’s below 85° and your AC isn’t working
These problems can be addressed in the morning by the maintenance staff.
All rent, lease and recertification issues will not be addressed after hours. Please call ONLY during normal business hours about these issues. Monday - Thursday 8 AM to 1 PM.
Keep in mind that there is an actual person monitoring the after-hours phone line. Please be courteous by not calling in the middle of the night for non-emergency reasons.